Below is a list of Cornerstone’s charges for 2023.
- The Reduced Rates apply if (a) you are a registered charity and (b) you will be paying with a cheque made out directly by the charity.
- All charges are per hour unless otherwise stated.
- Hiring costs for weddings are charged per day at £488.80 for the use of the hall and kitchen
- Bank holidays are charged at weekend rate.
- Special rates available for a lunch or tea following a baptism or funeral.
|South Hall (mtg rm)||15||£8.95||£9.95||£6.05||£6.05|
|East & West Hall||120||£35.95||£40.95||£18.65||£23.65|
|East & South Hall||75||£28.35||£31.75||£17.05||£19.45|
|Kitchen (snacks)||For preparing tea, coffee, biscuits, cake, including use of cups & saucers|
|Kitchen (full use) Max Charge £30||For all purposes (full catering) use of all equipment, crockery & cutlery|
|De Vitre Room||30||£18.40||£21.80||£13.15||£14.95|
|De Vitre Projector||£5.40||£4.35||£5.40||£4.35|
One-off booking: Fees under £100 to be paid at the time of booking.
Fees over £100: an initial payment of 50% of the total hire charge must be paid on confirmation of the booking, with the balance being paid at least 28 days before the event.
A separate breakage deposit of £50 or £100 will be required at the time of booking, as a security against damage. The money will be refunded within fourteen days of the event, provided there is no reason to withhold it.
For a printed copy of the hire charges Click here