We invite you to support our work with your gifts of money, time and talents.
We have currently two main options for support.
Support for the general ongoing work of All Saints Church.
We have a special Covid appeal running to bridge the gap in our funds as a result of 4 months of no services in the church in 2020, with more weeks without services in church in 2021, because of the Coronavirus lockdowns. We aim to raise £15,000 to cover our losses in the church’s general fund.
If you are already a regular donor thank you so much. Please would you consider a special one-off gift to this appeal, or increasing your regular giving. for a period?
If you are not yet a regular donor please would you consider a special one-off gift to this appeal, or a starting a regular donation?
Donors who are tax-payers are able to Gift Aid their donations to us. Please fill out this form and return to us. Higher-rate taxpayers please read this information.
How to give:
- Donate online now through JustGiving – either a one-off or regular payment
- Make a one-off (or regular) donation through your online banking facility to All Saints Parochial Church Council, sort code 40-47-09, account 30100323
(Please give your NAME and if responding to our special Covid “bridge the gap” appeal please give COVID as the reference)
- Make a regular donation by direct debit by contacting the Parish Giving Scheme (PGS) by phoning 0333 002 1271 and quote our parish code 270627493
- Make a regular donation by standing order by using the form available here
- Send a cheque for All Saints PCC Wokingham to The PCC Treasurer, Parish Office, The Cornerstone, Norreys Avenue, Wokingham, RG40 1UE. Please indicate if your donation is for the Covid Appeal.
- Give directly through our Facebook page here
Support for spaceforall our project to refurbish our church building to turn it into an accessible and open community space