We invite you to support our work with your gifts of money, time and talents.
We have currently two main options for financial support.
1. Support for the general ongoing work of All Saints Church.
If you are already a regular donor thank you so much.
If you are not yet a regular donor please would you consider starting a regular donation?
Donors who are tax-payers are able to Gift Aid their donations to us. Please fill out this form and return to us. Higher-rate taxpayers please read this information.
How to give:
- Donate online now through JustGiving – either a one-off or regular payment
- Make a one-off (or regular) donation through your online banking facility to All Saints Parochial Church Council, sort code 40-47-09, account 30100323
(Please give your NAME as the reference)
- Make a regular donation by direct debit by contacting the Parish Giving Scheme (PGS) by phoning 0333 002 1271 and quote our parish code 270627493
- Make a regular donation by standing order by using the form available here
- Send a cheque for All Saints PCC Wokingham to The PCC Treasurer, Parish Office, The Cornerstone, Norreys Avenue, Wokingham, RG40 1UE. Please indicate if your donation is for any special purpose or the general work of the church and please provide your contact details so that we may thank you.
- Give directly through our Facebook page here
2.Support for spaceforall our project to refurbish our church building to turn it into an accessible and open community space
Donate your time and talents to help us
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer.